Art Resin 3:1 is perfect for artworks - coating or casting needs.
Pack size of 12 kg is appropriate if you are looking to create multiple small artworks or large artworks for your resin business or as a hobby.
- ASTM certified - non toxic. A must check for any epoxy resin system you buy.
- Zero bubbles - Makes your artwork seamless.
- Odorless and BPA free - Makes it a preferred choice for resin artists.
- High gloss and non yellowing - Formulated with UV stabilizers and HALS.
- Food contact safe.
- Coating & art pouring
- Shallow casting (less than 20mm) of small objects in single pour (One can pour multiple layers of 20 mm to get the desired depth). For casting needs greater than 20 mm in single pour, we suggest Thick Cast.
HOW TO USE -
Part A : Part B
|Mix it well for 3-4 minutes scraping the sides and bottom well||
Working time 70-80 min. Pour as you like it
|Wait for ~24 hours for the artwork to cure before demolding, touching.|
You can also read a detailed step by step process on how to use 3:1 art resin HERE.
TECHNICAL DETAILS (all properties are tested at room temperature 30-32 degrees C) -
|POT LIFE||70-80 MINUTES|
|TOUCH DRY||6-8 HOURS|
|OVERCOAT TIME||8-10 HOURS|
|CURE TO HANDLE||24 HOURS|
|FULL INTERNAL CURE||3 DAYS|
|MAXIMUM THICKNESS IN ONE POUR||0.5 INCH|
|COVERAGE||10-12 SQ. FT. OF 1 MM THICKNESS|
To find out how much resin mix you need for your project, you can calculate here
Happy pouring. Get your #pourfectpour
Our orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 working day.
Once shipped, you will receive an SMS with the tracking details.
Shipping charges are based on weight which are visible once you have added products to the cart.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.